Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolution Revolution Revelations

Ahem....
...This year I resolve to...
...um...
...well...
...this year I resolve to be more decisive!

Seriously, I am going to try (no promises, mind you) to stop putting things off.
Really, I would procrastinate if I ever get around to it.

I have a list of projects to do.

Its getting longer.

Ok, there are volumes.

But every time I look around I just get overwhelmed by what I see.
Some of the things I enjoy doing, so I spend longer than necessary on. (like working on spreadsheets, woohoo!)
Other things; refacing the cabinets (1 year), building my pile of scale models (4+ years), trimming out upstairs (14 years) and straightening the workroom (forever) just keep getting pushed back.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

When I get around to it.

feel free to purge yourself and post your resolutions here.

Happy New Year!

DJW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how true!
and the list is getting longer, trust me

Al

Anonymous said...

the baskets got hung! Yay, that only took about two or three months. And at this exact moment the drippy shower faucet is being examined and maybe even repaired. WooHoo, things are looking up. Now about the kitchen repairs Dear.....

DJW said...

Re-facing the cabinets is done!

Well, there is one piece of trim left to be stained and installed.

But I'd say its substantially complete!
DJW