Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Living Vicariously

I apologize in advance, Mirriam-Webster's on-line Thesaurus has no synonym for vicarious.

As a child, I lived vicariously through games and role playing.

As a young man, I lived vicariously thought my heroes.

As a parent, I live at times vicariously though my children.

Now, as a middle aged man, I can live vicariously through others, and steal their ideas when it comes time for others to live vicariously through me.

Case in point are my friends, Jane and Rob, whose latest adventures in setting up a company out-of-country are being documented in detail and with Rob's descriptive flourish on a daily blog. http://janeandrob2.blogspot.com/

For more fun with Rob and Jane, try this one http://janeandrob25.blogspot.com/

Happy reading!

DJW

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well, we're looking at realestate, hopefully we will be getting something as soon as the other house sells, with some co-operation from nuestra madre. So you will be able to stop living vicariously and come and visit!