Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things that keep me awake... part deux


More things that keep me awake, listening to the squirrels rollerblading in the attic:
  • How do boneless, skinless chickens walk?
  • And when the above fowl are walking about, who wants to look at them? (skinless, eeew)
  • Have you ever seen a buffalo with wings?
  • If you are sleeping when you cross the international date line, do you wake up before you went to bed? And are you still tired?
  • Isn't jumbo shrimp an oxymoron?
  • If you are scared half to death twice, is it fatal? Or is it incremental?
  • Why do they say you have your pet fixed when you are in reality breaking them?
  • How do ducks warn their friends to look out?
  • Why do blondes dye their hair blonde? (thats for M.D.B & Thing 2)
  • Why are tires only flat on the bottom?
  • What do they call it when you poke a goose in the butt?
  • Why does my sister have three brothers and I only have two? (Actually its a trade off, because I have two sisters and she only has one, so I guess we're even.)
  • How can stores sell 300 gram pound cakes? (think about it...for my American friends, there are 454 grams to a pound)
  • Why do loaves of bread have an odd number of slices?
  • If the CBC is aimed specifically for Canadians, why don't we watch it?
  • If your spouses parents are your in-laws, and you get a divorce, are they now your out-laws?
  • Why don't sheep shrink on a warm rainy day?
  • Why are all snooze buttons only nine minutes?
  • What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Keep em coming folks, either we will all be up together, or we will solve all the world's problems.

Happy New Year. (When we get a new year, does the old year go to a used year lot?)

DJW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blonde dye is to hide the grey I got from you. lol

the darling bride

Anonymous said...

lmao the darling bribe.. I could see DJ making people go grey..*S*

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, I don't know about you but I can adjust the length of my snooze button.

Anonymous said...

Someone has an adjustable button!
Not fair!
I want one too!