Sunday, September 13, 2009

Watch This Space...


Holy Cow!

It's been over a month since I've blogged.

Some of you may find this refreshing.

It's not because I haven't wanted to, but life and circumstances intervened.

I'm chewing on some stuff that I've yet to fully digest and regurgitate here.

In the coming weeks (hopefully), you will find the closing chapter of The Steel Roof Chronicles (still waiting for the blessings of the Almighty Insurance Company), some stuff on Soldiers and Veterans, and on life in general.

Oh, and the Talk Show Idol thing?

CHML still hasn't gotten back to me. If you want to take it upon yourselves inquire about my status, contact the Program Director here. Or....jstorey@900chml.com

Later this week there will be a column with input from Thing 1.

Watch for it.

And if you look to your left at my profile, you will see an addition. Welcome aboard, Boy Thing! He's happy to be here and we are happy to have him. More about that later.

In the meantime, talk amongst yourselves and keep an eye here.

DJW

DJ apologizes to those who have been holding their breath.
You may now breathe . Thank you for your patience.

No comments: