Saturday, February 28, 2009

Which Came First?

I dunno for for sure.

But I do know that I don't want to meet up with the chicken that laid these eggs.

When I first noticed these orb shaped structures in a back yard just outside the hamlet of Palermo, Ontario a few months back, I kept it to myself.

I feared that...
  • a) No one would believe me
  • b) That they would adjust my medication (again)
  • c) That they were real, and would hatch and take over the world











Later, while I had someone else in the van, I asked them to look and see if they too saw the Giant Eggs of Palermo.

They did.

And so to discount the theory of mass hallucinations and experimental drugs, we took some pictures.

As you can see, these 'eggs' are around 10 feet in diameter and have some sort of hatch (no pun intended) near the bottom.

Your mission, Rocket Rangers, is to guess what they are, and what their purpose is.

Once I get enough submissions I will approach the home owner (while wearing a tinfoil hat to protect me from alien anti-matter) and find out what they are.

The correct or closest guess will win, oh I don't know, a secret decoder ring or some x-ray specs.

Live long and prosper.

DJW

DJ has never been abducted and probed by aliens.
That he knows of
.
Yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could be a smoker

DJW said...

Thanks Anon

OmemeeOzzie said...

Seen something like this near us... used for Rottweilers. Not so sure about this one, though.