Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do Not Adjust Your Set...

I've been on a hiatus of sorts.

More of a mental vacation.

It has been said that life is what happens to you while you are making other plans. I guess I've been making a lot of plans.

Some items for you to look forward to (or shy away from) :
  • Another episode of "Appliances Behaving Badly"
  • Grieving is a journey, not a process
  • More news on David and Anna (this time good things!)
  • How to disarm a disgruntled customer
  • A pet cleaning idea I wish I had
In the mean time, you can review some old favorites like Boil Water! I have to shave my legs! ;
Things that keep me awake, part one and part two and the popular When I am King.

To check on what I read, check out Lorraine Sommerfeld or Tanis, The Redneck Mommy.

And now, a breaking story...

...Micheal Jackson is still dead!

...please stay tuned.

DJW

DJ's horizontal hold needs a little tweak I think.

Most tasteless dead celebrity joke: Gary Coleman died of a different stroke!

No comments: